Escape with books

Escape with books

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Manwhore +1 *Review*


~Blurb~

Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard.

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?


~Review Sealed with a Kiss~
4 +1 "I want to talk about interface" Stars

I might just change my lucky number to four!!!

~~~
I completed this book in one day and could not get enough I was definitely #HighonSin <3

As we returned to the life of Rachel and Malcolm we feel that connection between these two from page 1. Hot, Raw, Loving, Classy, Caring, Jealous  and oh so Powerful Mr. Saint has not changed. Every word makes you melt and beg for more! 

You step into this book living vicariously through Rachel on her journey of second chances. But will Malcom be her "own personal moon" You have to pick it up to find out but be sure to read book one in the series first! 
Just remember I have "Dibs" ;) 

I own the series on paperback that's how much I love the story! 
Happy Reading 



No comments:

Post a Comment