Escape with books

Escape with books

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Tamed by Emma Chase

Tamed (Tangled, #3)


















Description:


Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: girl meets player, they fall in love, player changes his ways.

It’s a good story. But it’s not our story. Ours is a lot more colorful.

When I met Dee I knew right away that she was special. When she met me, she thought I was anything but special—I was exactly like every other guy who’d screwed her over and let her down. It took some time to convince her otherwise, but turns out I can make a convincing argument when sex is at stake.

You might know where this story’s headed. But the best part isn't where we ended up.

It’s how we got there.


TAMED goes back in time to the Tangled days. But this time around, it’s not Drew dishing out the advice and opinions—it’s his best friend Matthew, who of course is dealing with Dee Dee.





My Review:


My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 Click Click Stars!


Read in August:




Emma Chase never let's us down! No matter what character she brings to our imagination they always are filled with laugh out loud moments! Seeing Tamed through another one of Emma's males POV makes you crave the story to go slower so you can devour yourself in all the crazy words that comes out of his mouth.

Matthew needs to put his "player status" on hold to try something real with a outgoing, sweet and oh so crazy Delores we get a whole lot of emotions on this rollercoaster. Trust has a lot to do with their future. Both have been hurt in different ways and trying is something new to them.

“Love isn't putting up with someone in spite of their faults--it's adoring them because of them.”

Matthew is such a sweetheart and will realize just what he wants and how he wants it. But will it be enough for Dee to let down her guard and trust a man again. He needs to prove himself and tell the woman staring right in his face how he feels and never give up.

“Life is a short, wild ride. Don't try to put the brakes on, don't over-analyze or try to control it. If you're lucky, like I was, you'll find that perfect someone who'll sit next to you and hold your hand through every curve, every up and down."

So if I were you I would totally pick this book up and all the others that Emma writes! She never let's down her readers. And I can't wait to see where Drew and Kate's story picks up. Until then don't forget to leave your money in the "Swear Jar" because Mackenzie still has it in this story.


clapping photo: clapping Clapping-1.gif


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment