Escape with books

Escape with books

Friday, July 25, 2014

Play with Me by Kristen Proby

Play with Me (With Me in Seattle, #3)












Description: 

Will Montgomery is a successful professional football player and seemingly has it all. He’s not used to being told no, and certainly doesn’t take no for an answer. So when he turns his charms on his sister’s sexy rocker-chick friend Meg, he’s not only turned down, but met with open hostility, piquing his curiosity and libido. He’s determined to show her that he’s not the arrogant jock she thinks he is, and to get her into his bed.

Megan McBride is not impressed with Will Montgomery, his fat contract, fancy car, or his arrogant public persona. She doesn’t have time for a relationship, and if she’s learned anything in life, it’s that loving means losing, so she guards her heart ferociously. But she can’t deny the overwhelming attraction to the sexy, tattooed athlete, and when Will starts breaking down her defenses and grabs hold of her heart, will she be able to admit her feelings for him, or will her troubled past cause her to lose the first man she’s ever truly loved?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Review:

My Rating: 5 Football Stars

Genre: Romance/Standalone

I loved Will and Megan's story. Every page got better and better. I fell for Will since the beginning. He's hot, romantic and a "Football Star". Can't get better than that!

Meg is a smart independent woman who knows how to stand her ground.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos







"You turn me inside out. I want to fuck you seven shades of Sunday, and I want to make long, slow, sweet love to you for days. I’m craving you, goddamn it, and you can’t just say shit like that to me when I know what you taste like, and what you look like and I need desperately to know what the fuck you feel like.”



The sex is hot and they just manage to pull it off anywhere and everywhere! His hands should totally come with a warning label!

This is totally my favorite from this series so far!

Now am off to see what's up with Leo and Samantha.
Stay tuned....


Links:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17201095-play-with-me

http://www.amazon.com/Play-Me-Seattle-Book-ebook/dp/B00BM7QZE0/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1410660232&sr=1-1&keywords=play+with+me+kristen+proby

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6550037.Kristen_Proby



No comments:

Post a Comment