Escape with books

Escape with books

Friday, July 25, 2014

Jake Undone by Penelope Ward

Jake Undone (Gemini, #2)



Loving this cover!





 photo 2916260F-2B3A-4142-91F2-4E73FAE2DEFB_zpsrzogxicw.jpg


"Iv'e come Undone." -Jake

Jake has been added to my list of BookBoyfriends!

 photo E136D46A-EF0B-4AA3-AC03-691FE41E3043_zpsjllw5oo2.jpg

5+ Jake Banana Stars

Jake had me "Come Undone" within minutes of reading this book. His sexy funny ways of being so sweet made my heart hum. Jake's way of showing his feelings with his adorable origami bats brought tingles to my stomach each time there was a new message to Nina.

I did want to slap him a few times with the drama he put himself into. But love always brought him back and made him less scared to the reality that was. LOVE...

I highly recommend this book just as much as the first and the next.
Can't wait for My Skylar due out later this year!



"And you, my little wingman..I Love You to the Moon." -Jake

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gemini By Penelope Ward
Read in February
BookBoyfriend*
Favorite List*

No comments:

Post a Comment